CERTIFICATION IN ONLINE OPTIONS STRATEGIES
Flat 10% CE Cashback
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS - ELEARNMARKETS OPTIONS STRATEGIES
- 37 Hours of Live Sessions.
- 2 Live Sessions of 3.5 and 6.5 hours respectively.
- 7 Supplementary Study Materials
- Full-Length Test
- 2 Assignments
- Certificate of Completion
Practical hands-on knowledge of:
- Elearnoptions Opstra Options Analytics
This options trading course is a combination of pre-loaded chapter-wise supplementary study materials + recordings of live online classes ( to be loaded after the completion of the respective online class)
Options are a versatile financial instrument. Though options trading strategies can be complicated and risky, methodical and outright knowledge about them will cut your losses and protect your gains. The options trading course aids in understanding the employment of Options trading strategies that are used the world over to hedge not only the portfolio risk but also to maximize the return on investments. The study focuses on different kinds of Options, and options trading strategies that offer a wealth of possibilities to the market participants provided they make well-elaborated and research-backed decisions. By learning options trading the participants can profit from any market condition. They can discover new trading opportunities and various ways of diversifying their investment portfolio with a bright financial future.
- To learn options trading, you will have to know the terminology associated with the Options market. This options trading course nicely spins around such technical terms about which you still may be ignorant.
- The Options Trading course aims to teach the participants to build their own options trading strategy with sophisticated approaches to preserve and build capital.
- The leverage and volatility of options trading can create dramatic results with small amounts of capital only on a good tutorial.
- The incumbents learn to practice the requisite skills to identify, assess, and execute trading opportunities in options in order to create, manage, and evolve various options trading strategies and produce consistent profits from Options Trading.
- The proper learning of the option trading strategies taught in the course will help you make money regardless of the direction of the stock market.
The students can post all their queries in the discussion forum while learning options trading.
The following topics have been covered:
- Different Options Trading Strategies
- Basics of markets and price action
- Cash & derivative markets
- Options terminology and details
- Open Interest
- Call Put Future Parity
- Max Pain Theory
- Option Strategies
- Married Put, Collars, Strangle & Spread, Iron Condor
- Bullish and Bearish Strategies (Butterfly, Bull Call Spread)
- Black Scholes
- Option Greek (Delta, Theta, and Gamma with examples)
- Introduction to Strategy repair & volatility skew and smile.