Cred Coupons & Offers - February 2023
Cred Coupon Code & Referral Code
- The minimum amount to withdraw is Rs. 50.
- We have made sure that you have the possibility of withdrawing without any commissions and hidden fees.
- After purchase, the transaction gets tracked within 48 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- On reaching a minimum threshold of Rs. 100 or more as ‘Confirmed Cashback’ you can withdraw the cashback.
Cred Coupons, Offers & Promo Codes To Save On Online Credit Card Bill Payment
Cred is a members-only club that provides a platform that permits credit card users to handle multiple cards. The credit card spending tracking and management feature of this web-based mobile application, allow its members to keep a tab on their credit score. The app has options to track your expenses, notify due dates, and many more. Dreamplug Technologies Private Limited is the owner and controller of ‘CRED.’
How To Apply For A CRED Membership?
To get a membership, one has to download the app and sign up with their full name and a valid Indian mobile number on the app. The credit score of the aspirant is verified by credit bureaus like CIBIL, Experian, and CRIF. If the credit score is higher than the accepted eligibility score, the aspirant will be accepted as a member of CRED. Once you become a CRED member, you will be eligible to access the limited set of exclusive rewards and privileges offered by CRED.
How Does It work?
The whole process is very simple and takes less than a minute.
- Install the app
- Signup with your mobile number & verify with OTP
- As CRED has tie-ups with Credit Bureaus like Experian, all your cards get reflected as soon as you sign in.
- Now verify your card to add them to the app by filling in the masked numbers of the card.
- CRED verifies your card instantly and congrats! You now become a CRED member.
- You shall now pay your bills and get reward points equal to the bill amount paid.
Behind the scene, as mentioned earlier, once a new card is added, CRED verifies your credit card. They do it by depositing Rs.1 through IMPS/UPI. This reflects instantly on some cards while other cards (like AMEX) may take up to 1 working day to reflect.
How To Remove A Credit Card From CRED
If you want to remove one of your credit cards from CRED:
- Open app.
- Click Account.
- Go to profile information.
- Under Payment Information, click the credit card you want to remove.
- Click Delete Credit Card.
Cred Refund Policy
Dreamplug will not take any responsibility for any incorrect payment via incorrect Credit card account or bill payment number. However, if the money has been charged to your card or bank account and in case the payment/service is not provided by the service provider within 72 working hours after completing the transaction, you should intimate it immediately an email to [email protected] After a detailed investigation, if the complaint is found genuine, the money will be refunded within twenty-one working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited to your card or bank account.
How To Save More At Cred
- By making a credit card payment through the app itself, the members are entitled to attain a variety of rewards. The rewards come in various forms, such as access to certain events, gift cards, and promotions from brands like Cure. Fit, Myntra, Diesel, Olive Bar & Kitchen, and many more.
- CRED app allows you to earn “CRED coins” every time you make a payment to your credit card bills. Each coin worths Rs 1. You can redeem these points for various premium lifestyle products & services. You can also use the option to ‘burn’ your coins to win cashback. This will be directly credited to your credit card.
CRED Latest News
BCCI announces CRED as an Official Partner for IPL in a three-year deal.
The Indian Premier League Governing Council (IPL GC) announced CRED, a high-trust community of creditworthy individuals, merchants, and institutions, will be an Official Partner for the IPL beginning with the 2020 edition which will be held in the UAE from September 19th onwards.
It is a three-season partnership that will see the association run through till the 2022 season.
CRED, which allows users to pay credit card bills through its mobile applications, aims to make financial decisions smooth and rewarding for its members.